Southwest Airlines "Heart" 13-pack for the PMDG Boeing 737-800. Includes:
N8301J - Warrior One (ETOPS)
N8310C - Standard (ETOPS)
N8314L - Standard (ETOPS)
N8324A - Standard (ETOPS)
N8518R - Mismatch Eng 1 Cowlings
N8531Q - Standard
N8538V - Mismatch Flap Track Fairing
N8568Z - Standard
N8603F - Standard
N8642E - Heart One
N8645A - Heart Two (w/ Mismatch Scimitars)
N8660A - Mismatch Scimitars
N8674B - Standard
- Custom Southwest Airlines cabin
- Accurate SWA-specific stencils
- Realistic SWA aircraft/equipment configurations pre-installed
- Cockpit and Exterior Weathering
- Improved Textures and Metallics
- Southwest Airlines cockpit decals and placards (IDG Stickers, CATIII plate, Broadband Wifi Panel, Airworthiness/Registration Information, Yoke Evacuation Checklist, etc)
- Southwest Airlines Pushback Tug
1. In an effort to reduce file size, I've removed the "all-at-once installation" and "individual installation" folders.
To install mulitple liveries at once:
- Open the PMDG Operations Center v2.
- Aircraft and Liveries > Livery Utilities > Installed Products > PMDG 737-800 > Install Livery from PTP.
- When selecting the .ptp files to install, hold SHIFT or CTRL and select the mulitple liveries you'd like to install. You may also select one livery at a time to install.
2. Because aircraft configurations don't always properly save, I've created a "Southwest Airlines 737NG Configurations" .pdf document to assist in setting up SWA liveries to correctly mimick their real world counterpart. Verified by Southwest 737 pilots as well as other 737 pilots. It is included in the download and you can also view it via this link: SWA 737NG Configurations
- Mirrored cabin details. Due to PMDG mapping
If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate via this link: My PayPal
I've also created Southwest Airlines ground equipment vehicles. You can download them via this link: SWA GSE
Please do not modify, redistribute, or reupload this livery or contents of this livery without permission.